German user manual

Hey GP-Community,

do you know, if there is any chance to get a german user manual!?

thanks in advance for your feedback!

Hi @schreihals and welcome to our Community.

Currently the user manual is not translated into other languages.

Meine Güte! Schon wieder einer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haben wir im GP Forum Kandidaten für die Übersetzung? :nerd_face::innocent:

Happy to welcome you here @schreihals. The online manual is available on a digital form, such that you can copy/paste/translate it using Deepl. And if it is still not clear enough to you, you can ask for help here :wink:

2 Likes

The online version (we have the PDF, too) can be easily translated with services such as Google translate, Bing translate, or other.

There are Firefox/Chrome/… extensions that can translate a web page with a click.

Recommendations?

ImTranslator. It looks fantastic. Regular updates. Very complete. No ads, although it did open a page offering the chance to donate the first time I reopened Chrome after installing. Can donate later if you so choose. The extension I had been using stopped being updated and stopped working properly after a Chrome update way back. Happy to have seen your question. It made me look for a new alternative. Living in France now. Beats the heck out of highlighting/copying text and pasting it into Google Translate.

ImTranslate

1 Like

Yes, that one is great, I also used it.

1 Like

Is it available for Firefox - I avoid Chrome

Here you are: ImTranslator: Translator, Dictionary, TTS – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US)

Ok with @David-san for Deepl
This is a very efficient online translation service offering alternative translations and I find it more efficient than Bing or Google translations.
It can be used for free and avoids burdening the system with extensions or additional installations.
This post is a translation made with Deepl.

Sorry @Hermon, what do you mean exactly? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Tout ce que je viens d’écrire dans ce post a été traduit en anglais dans DeepL
Everything I have written in this post has been translated into English in DeepL…
And by the way, all the other posts I write are translated in the same way. :wink:

2 Likes

My French is very rusty but why is this better than

Tout ce que j’ai écrit ….

« Tout ce que je viens d’écrire » is closest in time, it is immediate past.

1 Like

Dito!

this refers to the last sentence written

this may refer to everything I have written since I have been on the GP forum :smiley:

1 Like

great to get so much answers :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: that was my idea as well… i thougt, that maybe there is a german translation …

thanks anyway! Great community here!

1 Like

No german translation, but a great german GP community here. :de: :pretzel::beer::beers::wink:

6 Likes