Gate (ON/OFF) switch/button - widget

Think it would be useful a ON/OFF switch/button widget, for better words, done instantly; and could send two values?

I’m using Note ON parameter inside an LED Button widget (MIDI IN block) as a trigger, but have to create always two variations to have
NOTE ON - var1 and NOTE OFF - var2 (the same applies for other parameters)

Wish there where more parameters exposed in widgets?

Also how to send for example CC1 value 2 with a switch/button?
I use sliders/drawbars/pedals- ok for now :wink:
Rack

Thanks for some insights.

I am not sure I understand exactly what are you trying to accomplish.

Any button widget can obviously be on or off and can send different values to the attached plugin parameter by using the min/max value settings.

Wish there where more parameters exposed in widgets?

Could you please clarify this question.

Also how to send for example CC1 value 2 with a switch/button?

This one is also unclear. A widget is attached to a plugin parameter. It does not send CC messages. If you explain what are you trying to accomplish - I may be able to help further.

Thanks.

Hi Nebojsa,

Terribly sorry for some “blanks” either too much time around accomplishing something and loosing focus on explaining or I’m still learning and finding my way around GP to get out its fullest potential!

One of my goal was:
Haken Continuum Fingerboard - preset change (so only MIDI here)

GP Rackspaces are =Categories (to Continuum) and variations are Presets (to Continuum)
(so MIDI OUT block has parameters that widgets can be mapped to CC; ex slider Sends CC81x + CC82x to Haken Continuum)
Works GREAT! will do a video, promise.

I was over complicating things…AND using MIDI IN block instead.

-.-

More parameters exposed in widgets;
well, MIDI IN blocks have NOTE ON and MIDI OUT blocks have all the MIDI CC, this got me confused.