[Feature Leak] Gig Performer's Very Own Auto Sampler

Introducing the game-changing Auto Sampler, one of the major additions to the upcoming version. This powerful tool generates samples, Kontakt-compatible file names, and a ready-to-use preset file for use with Decent Sampler from Decidedly. :musical_note::loud_sound: Say hello to seamless integration and endless possibilities with Gig Performer’s Auto Sampler. Stay tuned for more updates and get ready to sample both hardware and software sounds with newfound ease directly from within Gig Performer!

Check out this video by Marty Wade to see how it works!

18 Likes

Darn this looks nice! I might sample some of my sounds from mainstage stock sounds to gig performer now :wink:

1 Like

Glad you like it! Would be very easy to do that.

3 Likes

Yes, you’ll be able to sample everything. :slight_smile:

Proprietary plugins, external synths, DAW sounds, even jBridged 32-bit plugins on Windows (if you happen to love some of dated plugins or abandonware) or older Macs.

Layer sounds any way you like and sample them. :slight_smile:

Of course, sharing is caring – it would help Gig Performer any sharing of this video. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, this sounds awesome!

GP 4.7 will not be the cherry on the top but a whole cherry tree!
My blue zone of brain activity is swelling up… :wink:

2 Likes

What an incredible feature. I was already stoked for 4.7 as the radio buttons will help me improve a panel I made to control a pedal, but this sampling setup is truly next-level concept and execution.

An aside: I knew about holding shift to create L/R connections, but I did not know that you could hold shift and drag a plugin over existing connections until I saw this video. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

The Shift key gets quite a workout in GP.

2 Likes

There’s this YouTube Short that I shared here: How To Quickly Add A Plugin Block To Audio or MIDI Path

… and also to the Facebook group (every Monday I share a new tip).

1 Like

Nice! This will be a handy work for cpu heavy sounds (perhaps with an attendant ram tradeoff).

Depends….some samplers including Kontakt and Decent Sampler can stream from the drive so don’t have to use huge amounts of RAM

3 Likes