Faders on kb controller not working with B3 vst

Ok, I am finally up and running. Laptop and M Audio oxygen pro 61 hooked up successfully. Interface is working well. I’m addicted to creating the new sounds and I’m spending way too much money on plug-ins. Just downloaded the IKB3X and I’m able to map out my drawbars on panel viewing. However, as I try to control the drawbars with the faders on the pro 61 keyboard, nothing seems to work. I figured out how to use the mid learn function, but whenever I assign it to fader on the keyboard it just jumps around and doesn’t do what it’s supposed to. I’ve tried changing every setting, I can think of, including behavior:jump, or catch.  control mode: absolute offset, signed one bit, signed magnitude, twos complement.
Widget value: 0 to 100, scale value 0 to 100. Invert and reverse. I am totally frustrated. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks in advance.
One more thing, it does seem to learn which drawbar the physical faders are trying to move. But they just don’t move they just flip around all except for one.

Can you please post a screenshot of the global midi monitor after you have moved your drawbars so we can see what is being sent out?

Thank you. I’ll be out of town for 10 days. I’ll post that info when I return
Thanks again