Duplicated rackspace that differs only in the preset loaded into a plugin

I really love gig performer. And I want to grasp all the wonders it have. Can you give more elaborate explanation on this topic?

And for my case, may be more about changing concept or way of performing from a keyboard (rompler) to gig performer. I am so used to rompler keyboard where I can freely change presets/patch on the fly without problem.

My stage is usually the church stage. In worship session, many times there will be unintentional change of situation. And I can suddenly change for example my sound for melody from violin to flute, or suddenly I feel slow rotary hammond will be more suitable than strings for background pad. It feels like I have thousands of patches at the ready whenever I need it.

I know getting gig performer rackspace to have gigantic choices of patch/plugin available anytime is ridiculous. So I try to take the most important/essential patches for me (plus 2 or 3 not so essential ones), and put all of them in one rackspace with widgets to control each patches.

May be you have suggestion as how to improve my setup, make it more efficient, and also how to change my mindset of performing to embrace more of greatness of gig performer.