Does anyone else have issues using cc 32 with learn?

aha! I didnt kick in until Forth really…still not a fan of RPN tbh

I was used to use many different HP RPN calculator and always found it very fun… Especially when classmates asked me if they could borrow my HP after they forgot their Texas Instrument. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Right above me, in my office — RPN lives forever — the most brilliant approach to calculating ever!

and also about 20 different RPN emulators on my iPad!

2 Likes

@David-san @dhj you guys are actually VERY funny…nerdos ;-
lol

It was a tongue in cheek for sure…there was nothing simple back in the day…what luxury we have now ie max/pd and GP and presets instead of patch cords and patch cards hehe

@dhj Sure

It was on the track of writing the script for CC32 and with examples provided…it immediately sparked the possibilities and a segue naturally occurs; no problems

Will do that.

Is that a 12C on the right? I managed to convince the HP Calc distributor in Madison, WI to sell me one before they were released to the retail market. LOVED that calc! Making the leap from RPN to the Forth programming language was easy. Forth was great for the SCADA MTUs and RTUs (Master/Remote Telemetry Units) I designed back in the '80s. It was especially good on the Motorola 6809 processor due to its dual stack design. Motorola screwed me over when they stopped developing the 68C09 and moved all of that staff to 68000 development. I had to switch to the NSC800 (a CMOS Z80) and soft code the dual-stack architecture. The CMOS 6502 was also a decent Forth processor.

We are dispensable by our own making…lets see how everyone goes as a luddite?

No, the one on the right is an HP 67 – the one with the magnetic card reader

Thanks David…thats a clean lesson for a newb :smile:

That’s not a lesson at all and I am even not sure it works. Nobody gave me a feedback about it. :wink:

2 Likes

Well Im just studying but will see if it works eh?
Cheers