Controller transformation for program change

Well, need to check this out, in my case it is not changing the rackspaces. I have the versions 4.0.54 and 4.1.5, will see if there are differences. Also I will check on different computers.

I will check how the scriptlet can work in my environment. The thing is that the Midi Fighter Twister is a sophisticated thing in a small formfactor but has only 16 knobs on the surface which can be switched to four layers. Each encoder can control one parameter in normal state, sends a two-state-singnal when pressed/released and can address a second encoder parameter in the pressed state. So I can address 128 encoder parameters in total but this might be a lot of brainwork during a life situation …

My scenario is that I’m using 34 playback tracks on stage. If musicians are available the corresponding tracks (e.g. bass, drum, piano) will be muted to have those instruments live.
To reach the 34 tracks I use 5 instances of the 8 track audio file player with stereo files. They are started simultanously and run perfect in sync from the beginning to the end of a song. Each rackspace contains a different combination of playback tracks, e.g. drums + bass + guitar + brass or drums + bass + guitar + vocals.
I need to distribute this to the 34 channels to have the different instruments always on the same FOH mixer channel even if the number of tracks changes in a song. I have 30 songs with different instrumentations, and it was some preparing effort with an Excel sheet to organize the tracks.

In this environment it would be useful to have only one knob for rackspace selection instead of 30 buttons. I would like to use most of the screen space for track volume faders, mute buttons and level meters.