Control nord wave freq

Hi, I’d like to control the freq of my nord wave in a rackspace.
I created a midi in block connect to a midi out block. in this way i can select the bank and the program of my nord wave. I created a widget and i assigned it to the PC 74. when I move the widget I don’t have any change (the nord wave is setting on local off).
what am I doing wrong?
tks for helping

I assume you mean the filter frequency, not the oscillator frequency!

According to the MIDI spec, you have to send CC 74 but your message says you are sending PC 74….that’s a program change message.

Also, according to a quick reading of their MIDI spec, you need to make sure you’re sending the CC messages on the right MIDI channel.

If you don’t know what channel you are supposed to be using, you might want to check on the Nord support forums

Thqnkw i think im sendind the CC on the wrong midi channel. If i move the oot in the nord wave the cc is 74 but the midi channel is 2

should i change it in gigperformer or nordwave?

That is totally up to you

how is possible to change the channel of the widget?

What do you mean exactly? A widget has no channel. Le controller MIDI message which is potentially mapped to the widget has one and if you produce some MIDI messages with the widget connected to a MIDI in/out block parameter, the produced message can also have one. But a widget has no MIDI channel. :thinking: