Control Change Events not reaching VSTIs

Hi,
Greetings to all.
I’ve just started evaluating Gig Performer (ex Forte user here). I have a very basic question:

I can see control change messages in the midi monitor, nothing is selected as blocked in the midi in settings, yet control change events are not reaching the VSTIs.

Could anyone please point towards what could be blocking these events?

Thanks,
Roger

Found it - It appears to be a feature of using the VST3 versions. VST2 instruments work fine.

Yeah, “feature” is probably not the term I would use :disappointed_relieved:— however, the good news is that we figured out what’s going on with VST3 and next update (hopefully within the next few days or so) fixes this.

Cool - VST3 for live instruments isn’t a big deal for me anyway.

OT I have had several crashes since running Gig Performer. According to the Windows Application log they were all caused by Sampletank 3 and happened whilst playing along to a MP3 track in the Audio File Player. Shame because Sampletank 3 is my goto live rompler, but there’s nothing I need it to do that can’t be done with samplers. So it’s back to square one.

Sampletank has NEVER been reliable for me — I own it (Mac version), have tried it numerous times and have had it crash on me, I’ve reported it to IK Multimedia, got nowhere, gave up!