Challenged by a task; LIVE & GigPerformer

In the past, I’ve used GigPerformer (stand-alone) often. Never integrated with Ableton Live.

Currently, I use Ableton Live with ClyphX Pro. Many functions are triggered by MIDI controller CCs. Primarily to launch scenes, stop scenes, launch next scene, save scene snapshots, etc… Each ONE scene is a complete set of stems, each making up a song. Transpositions, Tempo changes, Track mix, Track mutes, are all so easy. For years, I’ve used this setup along with hardware synths. (Kronos 88, Deepmind, and more…)

I am in the process of retiring my hardware keyboards and synths to the home studio. So, I replaced them with Studiologic SL88|Studio & SL Mixface & GigPerformer. I’m using GigPerformer to host all instruments. When I launch a scene in LIVE, a MIDI track sends a PC to GigPerformer and selects a Setlist/Song/Part. SL Mixface; controls GigPerformer Rackspace Widgets, LIVE transport controls and mix, swaps MacBook Pro screens between LIVE, GP and iReal Pro (chord chart software).

My current challenge or decision…
Should I, or could I drive this all from GigPerformer? Utilizing the setlist. Launch selected LIVE scenes from GigPerformer? Stop scenes, etc… What is optimum? Or leave things the way they are? Benefits?

Take a look here

Just watched it!.. Attempting to implement. It’s working so far. See note about double quotes.