Brainworx Plugin / Alliance

Hi guys,

I’m still new to GP … only my second post. A while back there were issues with another of the Plugin Alliance member (Filtered Audio). None of my Bwx plugins (VST 2.4 or 3) pass the test and are unusable.

Any ideas what’s going on?

Thanks in advance,

Grado

I use tons of them, all are working fine.
BUT: You should update to the latest version of their plugins.

Hi Pianopaul,

Thanks for your reply. I am using the latest versions (as far as I know). Specifically, which one(s) are you having success with? VST 2.4 or 3?

Thanks

Grado

We got an email from them a few days ago indicating that they had found a problem and a fix would be out soon. You should contact them directly for more information.

Thanks David!

Grado

Keep us posted about the feedback you get from Plugin Alliance. I have been discussing identical issue with them regarding a couple of Unfiltered Audio plugins.

The Unfiltered Audio (Sandman?) plugin was the one that they have apparently fixed. I don’t have any more info. Please reach out to them directly

Unfortunately, no. I received this update today about Unfiltered Audio Sandman Pro

“The soonest that the fixed installers might be available is in mid-November when our next All Update comes out.”

Yep, that’s what they told me too.

I have received this reply from Plugin Alliance:

Yes, the fixed installers for this will be available as part of our next All Update which will come out in Mid November. We will be notifying everyone when this happens through the notifications module in your account.

Good news …

Grado

Ok. Great. Sounds like enough of us contacted them.