[blog] How to set up MobileSheets on a PC with Gig Performer

Here is a guest blog article written by @DennisT2022

Link: Gig Performer | How to set up MobileSheets on a PC with Gig Performer [guest article]

2 Likes

I am also adding an option in the next update to allow the current page to be changed by using a pitch bend message, as this allows for even greater interoperability with Gig Performer.

Very interesting! :slight_smile:
Link: Setting up MobileSheets with Gig Performer

(the developer also mentioned this in the News section: MobileSheets )

2 Likes

Wow, that’s very cool. Wonder how he heard about the article, is he a GP user?v :thinking:

He got contacted by the same person that contacted you for the article :innocent:

4 Likes

Pitchbend messages are now supported in the new version :slight_smile: : MobileSheets Version 3.7.6 Released - Printable Version

See how the PitchBend feature works in practice → LINK

1 Like

Thanks for a great article! I’m already using both Gig Performer and MobileSheets although MobileSheets running on a separate Android tablet and not connecte to GigPerformer on my Windows laptop.I presume it is possible, although i did not try it yet?
One of my favourite functions of MobileSheets, that i dont think was mentioned in the article, is the features for making notes in the pdf’s. After getting used to the editing features it is excellent for taking notes at rehearsals or during practice!

3 Likes

Yes, it is. Look here: MobileSheets on an Android device connected via USB to Windows 11 computer

1 Like

I’m looking forward to trying MoblieSheets on my MacMini M2 with Gig Performer when a certain issue with the App Store is resolved. I bought MobileSheets on my IPad and it installed and works really well on my IPad. So being that MobileSheets works on Silicon Mac’s I went to the App Store and they want to charge me again for downloading it. And according to the developer they’re not supposed to charge you again. And this happened to others. So both the developer and I are waiting to hear back from Apple about this. I figured that there may be some Mac users here who might be thinking about getting MobileSheets should know about this.Apple obviously has been dragging their feet about this. MobileSheets is an excellent program

This is also worth sharing in this thread, as well:

1 Like

The issue was solved thankfully. What I would like to do is switch pages in MobileSheets using a pedal attached to my controller and doing this using MIDI with Gig Performer. How would you set this up?

This is my first time actually seeing Mike Zuber. I am long-time (happy) Mobilesheet user.

1 Like

I figured out how to set up Mobile Sheets to be able to switch pages with my pedal. Great program never heard of it until is was mentioned here!

1 Like