Blocking expression in global rackspace

Hi have tried that paul, but cannot block the midi input as it’s coming in from somewhere else

I have one expression pedal , I want to control two parameters in ik Leslie in some rackspaces and one parameter in others.

When rehearsing I want to control the speed of ik Leslie but when playing live I use a real hardware Leslie cab that does not have an amp in (I’m using a solid state amp)

in that case I don’t want ik Leslie to change speed but I want to use the ik Leslie amp simulation.so need to block ik Leslie speed

I use midi relays to switch real Leslie speeds using expression pedal settings

Hope this helps

One solution could be to use Rig Manager and define two MIDI Control Aliases:

• REHEARSAL_PEDAL
  • STAGE_PEDAL

You could assign the REHEARSAL_PEDAL to you Leslie speed and the STAGE_PEDAL to another plugin parameter you want to control on stage.

Then use a Rehearsal_Rig in Rig Manager where the REHEARSAL_PEDAL is associated to your hardware pedal and the STAGE_PEDAL MIDI association removed.
Also use a Stage_Rig where the REHEARSAL_PEDAL MIDI association is removed and the STAGE_PEDAL associated to your hardware pedal.

So, depending wether you are on stage or in rehearsal, switch the Rig Manager properly and you will have what you seem to want.

2 Likes

Thanks David
I’m gonna try out later today