Black friday deal on cross-grade?

I know I should not write this in the forum, but I have tried to write an email to you without luck. I have never received an answer…

Hey Gig Performer.
I own a license to GP for windows, but want a license for my mac. I have asked for this for some time ago. And got this answar from David:

We can’t switch licenses but for people who didn’t buy the Win/OSX bundle, we do offer a cross-grade from one platform to the other for $65 (i.e, the difference of the price of the bundle vs single license + an admin fee). If that’s of interest, confirm the email address you used for the original purchase and we’ll send you the appropriate link for the cross-grade.

So i would like to ask you if there comes a black friday offer? And does that offer also contains the cross-grade offer to a lower price? So the $65 becomes cheaper?
Because when i last bought the GP license for my windows pc i bought it on black friday last year so i would have loved to get the Windows/Mac bundle to the cheaper price.

Kind regards Nikolai.

No, last year was an experiment but we have decided that we do not want to participate in these insane discount sales that serve only to lower the value of a product.

We believe that Gig Performer is fairly priced given its feature set, frequent updates and the support that we provide to our customers.

1 Like

Okay. Thanks for the answar.

Totally agree!

I’ve been a long time user of Windows. I’ve had my Macbook Pro for a while but have not used it all after purchasing Main Stage. There’s one Kontakt library that I just couldn’t run in any of my Windows machines without crackling. My Macbook Pro runs it fine. That’s when I decided to get another GP license for Mac. I am just glad that I had to pay only $65 bundle price for it. Totally worth it.