Backing Tracks in Songs

Hi There,

I am new and is just trying out the Gigperfomer…
Is it possible to get the audioplayer to switch accordingly when changing song? What I mean is - how do I link the backing tracks to each song??

Just use separate rackspaces for different songs,
In each rackspace you load the needed audio files in the Audio player.

Good suggestion, @pianopaul - what about widgets to control the player? Copy them into every single rackspace? Or is there a way to control a rackspace-specific Audio File Player from widgets in the Global racksapce?

What do you want to control in Audio Player?

Thanks for your feedback.
I will try out with separate rackspaces for each song…then I just need around 200 rackspaces :rofl:
So - there is no way to make Gigperformer load the corresponding track(s) when switching to the next song in a setlist? I have for each song created 4 tracks…1 output for the drum kick + 1 track for the bass track + 1 stereo output for everything else. (I just like to be able to separately control the kick and bass in live situations + sometimes I have a bass player accompanying me and the I can easily mute the bass track.

I am doing similar and for backing tracks I am using Ableton Live.
This has some advantages:
Time stretch, Pitch change etc.

You can see it here:
How To Use GP & Ableton Simultaneously Using OSC with Thaddäus Weindl - Backstage with Gig Performer - YouTube

I was thinking just the basics - play/pause, play from start, position play-back head.

I’ve tried a few ways to make it work - but still rather new at this. Using the ‘Sync’ button on the audio player, it’s easy enough to play the song with the play button on the toolbar - but it won’t pause - just starts over when you click it again.

Seems there should be an easy way to do this without Ableton & OSC.

I’m probably just missing it - will keep trying - suggestions welcome.