Audio Clip while playing

I have 2019 I9 Mac i have 3 piano sounds(keyscape) Pad and a lead sound(omnisphere) I use the block note on my widget but having a issue with audio clipping and my volume is no where near peaking. All i would have on is 1 piano sound at a time. Interface is UA arrow, and buffer 256 and when go up higher same issue

I wish I had an answer. I am experiencing the same exact issue with Keyscape. I use a Focusrite Clarett 2Pre USB (road), and also a Behringer U-Phoria UMC-22 (home). It seems wherever I set the output level it distorts, no difference between the 2 interfaces. Keyscape is fine in stand-alone mode.

Can you provide more details beyond the output level distorts? How is everything connected? GP itself does not add any “amplification” to any sound. What do the meters show? If you put an audio mixer right after Keyscape, do the meters show overloading?

@will, @cvonberg, Keyscape is still my go to plugin for the Wurly 140 and I never experience clipping with it. I never touch the level of a plugin and only use a GP mixer after all my plugins. Keyscape doesn’t saturate the input of the GP mixer, so I cannot figure out what’s happening for you.

1 Like

Yeah i get audio pops and I on off switch the plugins then i use a extra widget as with my volume slider and bypass the plugin when i go to zero and when i would get going i get audio pops