Arturia Analog Lab 4 load time test

Has anyone tried any Arturia Analog Lab 4 testing related to:

1] To confirm if Arturia Analog Lab 4 is a major culprit causing longer load times of .gig files.

2] Tried “removing instances of Analog Lab 4, and then replacing it with the underlying specific Arturia instrument” to see if that reduces load time of .gig files.

I am using it on Mac and i noticed no longer load time

Are you on Mac or Windows?

I think you’re on Windows…as it happens, we discovered that gigfile parsing on Windows is significantly slower than in Mac. The good news is that we have done an optimization that significant reduces load time on Windows and it has been tested with Arturia Labs…all going well, that update will be released next week.


That’s so exciting. I have had Windows loading and stalling/not loading problems for a long time now. I love the way you guys (The GP team) keep digging in and looking at ways to make things better. You really do listen to your user base. Gig Performer is by far the best and easiest to use VST host available (IMHO) and it certainly has the best support. To have programmers who are working musicians and who look at things from both the technical and practical aspects is a huge advantage. Keep up the the good work guys. :beers::beers::beers::beers:. Enjoy the emoji beers as my “shout” from down under New Zealand.


I found I had this exact issue with the Arturia Mini-V on Windows 10. Uninstalling it and reinstalling it SEEMS to have fixed it, but I also went in and replaced some instances of the synth with others (like the Viking VK-1) in a lot of my racks (some were using 2-3 instances of it) just to make sure not to get caught off guard. So far I’ve been stable (for at least the last 3 weeks or so).