Adding the Audio Mixer to Panel view?

Is there away to add the “Audio Mixer” &/or a Plugin to the Panel view?..Or a Show Mode view?

After all the programing is complete, I’d like to be able to run my show in a “show mode” type view so to be able to view-&-monitor the Audio Mixer settings for each Rack Space.

This will allow me to make quick-&-easy adjustments to mixer without having to switch from Panel view to Wiring View; opening the Audio Mixer to make the adjustment; and then, returning back to Panel view… :slightly_frowning_face: that’s a lot of mouse clicking…

You do know what widgets are for… don’t you?

4 Likes

Here’s an example of my global widget mixer and how it’s wired up on this recent thread:

2 Likes

Hey Brandon, that looks great! Thank you for that valuable information!

1 Like

A quick and simple alternative could be to create widget (buttom or switch) on your panle that opens (or closes) the mixer plugin if needed.

This will also helps to achieve a minimalistic, distruction-free Panel view (e.g. in order to focus on essential settings during a performange) if this is desired.

1 Like

Great Idea!!! thanks, I’ll try that. Thank You!

I’m sure that you meant “distraction-free panel view”, but it could also be “destruction-free” as long as you don’t label the widget that opens the mixer “Launch”. :rofl:

:rofl: :+1:

1 Like

Is that button what you mean by ‘distraction-free’? Destruction-free doesn’t seem an option :crazy_face: