About the Pedals category

This category is to discuss the various pedal boards and foot controllers that people use to control Gig Performer.

3 Likes

Anyone using a behringer fun 1010 pedalboard with UNO chip in?

Predictive txt, should read FCB 1010

Have fun with Bayringer :upside_down_face:

As a live guitarist playing also synths through Midi Guitar 2 and until yesterday, I used a Roland FC-300 and an Audiofront Midi Expression iO
I just sold the FC-300 this morning! Too heavy and cumbersome, too many switches and nor enough pedals…

Now I continue to use the Midi Expression iO on which I connect 3 expression pedals and 1 dual footswitch and sometimes a midi keyboard or a midi microphone to do stupid things. :crazy_face:

To replace the FC-300, I recently purchased a Line6 FBV Express MKII including 1 dual function expression pedal and 4 footswitches.
It is a small, lightweight and reasonably priced device, with an easy-to-use control software.

4 expression pedals offer extensive live control on guitar and synths plugins parameters.
6 footswitches are enough to play around with GP global midi settings, widgets handling, etc.

Midi Expression iO
midi-expression-iO

Line6 FBV Express MKII
fbv-express

I’m using a beringher FCB1010.

Before gig performer, I used fixed functions.

With gig performer I can assign it to any function like Hammond Leslie speed, volume per keyboard, cutoff frequency.

For switches I use functions like modulations gradually increasing and decreasing, sustain per keyboard.

When I finished programming all songs roughly i probably will add more functions.