2 instances of the same plugin - User Presets issue

Hi all - just trying to figure out an issue I have when running two instances of the same plugin (in this case 2 x Eventide Blackholes). I have a script that calls user presets which works fine with the first instance, but the second instance cannot call the user presets. In fact, when you click the three dots and try to load them manually from the plugin interface the option is greyed out, as if the user presets ‘belong’ to the first instance. Has anyone else had this issue or have any ideas on how to deal with it?

Below is the part of the script set up to address the plugins and user presets (which some very kind person on here helped me out with :grinning:)

Thanks in advance

Var
BlackholeA : PluginBlock
BlackholeB : PluginBlock

BlackholeA_1 : Widget
BlackholeA_2 : Widget
BlackholeA_3 : Widget
BlackholeB_1 : Widget
BlackholeB_2 : Widget
BlackholeB_3 : Widget

On WidgetValueChanged(w : Widget, index: integer, newValue : double) from BlackholeA_1, BlackholeA_2, BlackholeA_3

if newValue > 0.5
then
LoadGPPreset( BlackholeA, “” + index )
end

End

On WidgetValueChanged(w : Widget, index: integer, newValue : double) from BlackholeB_1, BlackholeB_2, BlackholeB_3

if newValue > 0.5
then
LoadGPPreset( BlackholeB, “” + index )
end

End

Initialization
OpenLogWindow() // For convenience
End

Are the plugin instances definitely the same type? VST / VST3 / AU?

1 Like

Beat me to it!!! They are now - and all is working - I surprise myself sometimes with my ability to make a mess of things :rofl:

1 Like