Switch expression pedal mode with GPScript?

I think i have over complicated my question, actually i have solved it now. And actually I have noticed 2 scenarios, one is when there are muliple plugins active at the same time and each one with a control volume ( i thing your explanation goes on this way as i managed to set the by pass to set and change the 2 differents MIDI CC)

The other case (which i wanted to solve and finally noticed something “not as obvius” ) is when i have 4 or 5 variations, and i have only one plugin active per variation, In this case i thought i had to set a different MIDI CC for every volume control on the different plugins, but i the moment that i change the variaton and hence bypass some plugins, the Active MIDI CC still works over the remaining active plugin.

your bypass works great when i have 2 plugins active at the same time. But the question remains, what to do when more than 2 plugins are acive? i guess the answer would be multiple bypass, but it is realistic to control multiple output levels with a single pedal

Attaching a print screen of my racks

Thanks

If the MIDI in block generating the the CC7 messages is connected to several plugins, they will all receive it.

Not sure I understand what you mean, but one widget controls one bypass parameter, if you want to bypass more than one plugin you can use more widgets and put them in a widget group (see in the widget properties).

1 Like

This is what i meant. Because is bypassing with one widget means only 2 Possible cc values. But good to know about grouping.

Thanks for the comments