Setting PluginIsBypassed True, then immediately False acts as a toggle

Appreciate it, thank you. I typically just edit for clarity, or if I realize my dunceliness before anyone else.

@mechanica ,

I don’t have the answer to your question, but I LOVE the term duncleliness. I’ve experienced that on many occasions, but didn’t have as perfect of a word to describe it.

X

1 Like

Would you be happy with something like a group of widgets for which you could disable the whole group in one bypass operation?

This sounds like a useful option to have in general, like a channel strip. Although honestly maybe overkill for this particular application. Simply disabling the midi source block seems very straight forward.

Generally yes, but it seemed to me that if you needed complicated scripting to achieve what you want. So, something could perhaps be made to avoid this complex scripting. Would you have a sample gig file which illustrates why the regular GP features are not enough?

I don’t understand what you’re saying. If you’re talking about adding plugins that “resemble” channel strips, like the SSL channel strip plugins that Plugin Alliance distributes, that’s fine.

But a channel strip as a way of organizing plugins (i.e, inserting plugins into the strip, adding sends to other strips, etc) is a completely different approach than that which Gig Performer uses.