Setlists are still unusable for some use cases

Great stuff, just read it.
I dont see the logic in running two instances of GP in a 2 keyboard setup like mine. It seems quite possible to do it in one.
As I start testing my rig with GP I will have more qu but will save them for other threads.
Just wanted to leave a +1 for more layers of setlist management.

Time to sleep, 2am here :slight_smile:

Most users only need one instance. But it completely depends on what you’re doing. For example, suppose you use a hammond organ all the time and you’d just like to control it in real time independent of what else is going on. Then you might create a separate GP instance with just one rackspace, instantiate your hammond plugin there and exclusively control its drawbars, expression, percussion, etc from a single keyboard.
Then, you would use your main GP instance to switch from piano to electric piano to strings (or some combination) while always having your hammond organ running.

I see what you’re saying, good point.

Do you have an approx ETA for setlists? I know you cannot disclose much, but are we speaking of 2018 end? 2019 end? thanks!

For both marketing and legal reasons I cannot answer this. We know it’s a high priority feature.

“Duplicate” would be more exact even if we usually essentially want to add a “new” variation. But “Duplicate” shows where the new variation comes from.