ReplacePlugin function

OK, you are right. I just made a simple test in the late afternoon:

I was not thinking in “Logic Pro” (or any other DAW) which does latency compensation and therefore of course needs the same delay/latency in bypass as when processing… One of the differences you may have to consider when wiring in GP…

In the screenshot above you can see the latency of the 1ms of the Arturia REV Intensity. The other 4 Reverbs are 0ms… the sine waves through the bypass chain are exactly overlaying if I remove the REV Intensity

So back to the parallel config :wink: @ztones don’t use bypass for selecting the desired FX - you have to mute - otherwise you will add the bypassed signal :wink:

Edit: sorry forgot the 2nd pic - something like this with widget or GPscript control to the mute buttons

Right, that’s why I said to group a mute widget on the mixer with the bypass.

Yeah, exactly like that. Well documented with the oscilloscope :slight_smile:

My approach was basically similar, just the mixer was located before the plugins :slight_smile: The fader in the end of audio path controls the overall volume of reverb applied to all sounds (quite useful in some acoustically extreme venues like baroque chateau with round hall and marble floor).

Mixer in front is better if you want to have your reverb decay out. If you put it behind the reverbs like in my example you cut it off…

Yes, not to cut the reverb was on my mind in this setup.