Layout remapping script for grid controllers

No, that’s not true.

For example, here I have two sets of MIDI In blocks connected to separate MIDI Monitor plugins

screenshot_7454

Next I have two widgets linked together, each one mapped to the PitchBend parameter of the associated MIDI in blocks

screenshot_7455

Next, the widget on the left has a curve defined by the equation 4*x
screenshot_7452

And as you can see from the respective MIDI monitor views, the one on the right has four times the value of the one on the left

That said, I still think you’re going about it the wrong way ---- if your Roli keyboard pitchbend range can’t be modified, then why can’t you either adjust the Kontakt pitch bend ranges directly or use a widget with scaling?

Sir with all due respect, Thanks for your help but saying is not true an out of context question is not correct. I said clearly “Scaling can reduce the range, Maybe I dont see it but I need to x4 the data, how can I do that in the Widget?”
I asked how to do it because I dont know how.
Anyway thanks a lot an I hope you can help me later with other issues. Im not taking personally

And I said clearly that what you said is not true. You absolutely can scale 4x, for example. It was in the Curve Designer image above - here is a closeup

screenshot_7452

and I explained exactly how to do it complete with steps and graphic images.

Yes and I appreciate that