Keep volume or mute of certain plugins independent of variations?

That’s probably a good idea! OK, for simplicity’s sake, lets just focus on the grouped widgets behavior only. Is it possible to group a pedal/knob style widget to a button, and maintain the functionality of the gradual increase/decrease values BELOW 50% of a pedal/knob? What I am experiencing is that the pedal/knob, since it is grouped to the switch, will turn ON/OFF the switch at 50% and once the switch is engaged, the the pedal/knob loses its functionality for values lower than 50%. I don’t want it to turn on the switch until the value of the pedal/knob is very low. For that, normally you would invert the pedal/knob and set the value to say 10 or 20%, so that it only turns on the switch when it reaches those levels, instead of the default 50%. However, changing those values is impossible unless the pedal/knob itself is also linked to a plugin and parameter of its own. So this becomes a catch 22, since the two widgets are meant to control the same plugin and parameter, we are trying to avoid liking both to the same plugin/parameter by grouping them together instead and only linking one. @pianopaul, I see the same behavior in your sus_script.gig file as well. You have a pedal with no plugin association grouped to a switch. The pedal turns off the swich at 50% and starts acting like a pedal. BUT ONLY above 50%. At 50% it reengages the switch and loses the functionality of the pedal in the lower ranges.

Interestingly enough, I can move the “sweet spot” for switching below 50%, but only to turn the switch widget ON, not OFF. Meaning, it can be OFF at 0-20% for example, and be turned on at 20%, but it canNOT be ON and turned OFF at 20%. I tried every possible combination of inverting widgets, changing values in the max and min fields … No matter what, the switch can only be triggered to be ON at low values, not ON. What am I missing with this behavior?