Is there a "SetSongPartName" function? - Integrating Ableton with GP

Hi everyone,
I am learning about GP Scripting and I am interested in creating something to facilitate my workflow with GP and Ableton Live on Arrangement view.
I considered using GP to play tracks, but it is just easier for me to use Live - I put all my pre-formatted songs on arrangement view for a set, I have separate tracks, I get tempo changes by using a master audio tempo track that the other warped tracks follow, I can change keys and tempo easily and I get visual feedback of song parts by using empty regions named with song parts on a midi track.

I would like GP to do a few things:

1. Make GP follow Live’s tempo - I got this working just setting Ableton Link
  2. Make GP song parts follow my song parts dummy midi track on Live
  3. Make GP change songs when Live Jumps to the next song locator - I use a locator at the beginning of each song (or use another midi dummy track for this.
  4. I would like to avoid re-creating my set in GP.

I got Live sending all kinds of OSC messages using this python script on Github: GitHub - ideoforms/AbletonOSC: Control Ableton Live 11 via Open Sound Control (OSC). I was amazed I can get all clip names and times (in beats) from my dummy track with OSC. I tested with a GP fader widget sending OSC messages.

Now, if GP Script had a few more functions, like “SetSongName”, “SetSongPartName”, “NewSong” and “NewSongPart” I could potentially write a script that would automatically import all the songs and song parts in my Live set with the correct timings.

Is there any way to do this?