How to use radio buttons to recall GP Presets of a plugin and then control those buttons via variations

Thanks for pointing to this issue and “bravo” for finding a quick solution! :+1:
I forgot to test in the script for “ON” values only - classical beginner’s fault! (sigh) - so the script attempted to load a preset for both widget conditions “ON” and “OFF” which can lead to issues…
I tested the rackspace on my machine and everything worked well, so i didn’t notice my fault.
I corrected the script, so that there should be no issues anymore, no matter if “Send on Radio Off” is activated or not.
Could you please test the corrected version of that rackspace, if it works “out of the box” now?

12 button preset select V2.gig (459.0 KB)

3 Likes

I’ll take a look… it requires of course that I populate all the buttons with presets I want recalled so I’ll have to test a bit later today.

Of note, the v1 script worked just fine if I used the mouse to change the butttons state but once I was using variation changes which recalled those button states, that’s where the inconsistancy started and it behaved fine for some and others it wouldn’t switch to until I went to it twice.

1 Like

yes, I switched my buttons back to their default state and patched the script with the change and it works correctly.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! :+1:

1 Like

@schamass This script was super helpful! Thanks so much for writing and sharing it.
I am now able to use my keyboards and guitars in the same .gig file, which has really
streamlined my workflow in the studio. It will also help on shows to be able to play keys
and guitar and switch off from song to song. AMAZING

1 Like