Virtual audio channels

Running a focusrite Scarlett 2i4, and ticked outputs 3 and 4 in preferences …, lites are blinking , no sound but 1 and 2 work , seems different than version 3.5…, is there a way to get sound out of channels 3 and 4 or enable virtual audio?

Can you upload a screenshot to show how your preferences are set and what routing to outputs you are using?

Will do later , outputs 1-4 are ticked in audio preferences , lights are moving in 3 & 4, just no sound

Do you use for example a DAW in your system where all is working with the outputs 3 & 4?

Il check with installed ableton lite otherwise just use Gp …,

And your Audio Interface Outputs are physically connected to your amp or mixer or whatever you use?

Oops…, duh…, I thought 3/4 were block virtual , actual is the operative word here, odd is why it worked with previous version ,

So all is fine?
I am sure previous version was working the same way.

Yea, I’m sure, …there was a notice that came up within Gp about virtual audio channels, when I opened the update , initially , not sure what that was about

Normally this message appears when you open a gig which uses more Audio Out channels than actually are enabled in Gig Performer.
This is since V 1.X

Great program, when I used ableton lite, it couldn’t even handle one instance of Omnisphere , Poorly coded, I guess, …, I would love to use it with Gp for loops etc, but, it’ll crash it

I am using Ableton Live Suite and it is rock solid.

Even if u ever load vsts into it?, perhaps lite is crap, maybe il try upgrade

I do create all my backing tracks with Ableton and it works with a lot of plugins.
But I only use plugins live with Gig Performer