VB3 with CX3 controller problem

I originally used VB3 windows vast on a receptor 2 (hardware device that played windows vst plugins) then in mainstage3 (via 32 lives) and now in gig performer. Always with my cx3 as controller. With the first two, the indicated position of the chorus/vibrato knob on the cx3 matched the vb3 setting. In gig performer it’s off by one. Is there a midi utility plugin I can use to transform the cc info so that the two match?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Sounds like you’re trying to use MIDI instead of host automation to control your VB3 directly from your controller. Try using host automation instead. Attach a widget to the parameter and then control the widget from your CX3

I have a knob widget assigned to the cx3 controller. Perhaps I’ll delete it and start over. Or perhaps delete it and try using midi.

so, deleting the widget fixed my problem. Meaning, now the indication on the keyboard matches the setting in the plugin. Not a problem for me since I can’t imagine a scenario where I’d want that knob to control something else but curious that it works that way. Thanks for the help.
v

ok: found out i can use a widget if when i set vb3 to maximum setting of chores /vibrato (V1 I believe, about 5 o’clock) and set maximum value box on GP at 100 at that position everything lines up.