User Manual for GP4

Just downloaded GP4 and it looks real impressive. Will there be a downloadable GP4 user manual? Thanks!

1 Like

Here you go:
https://gigperformer.com/docs/GP4UserManual/index.html

1 Like

Yeah, but it’s not downloadable, is it?
I guess he was rather asking for some kind of PDF or such.
I must admit that having an offline manual could be very useful in cases when you are disconnected from the internet (who doesn’t know those infamous deep-cellar rehearsal dungeons? :wink: :sunglasses:).

1 Like

Ok - we’ll produce one and post a link here.

1 Like

How’s this?

DOWNLOAD GIG PERFROMER 4 USER GUIDE PDF

14 Likes

WOOHOO! THIS is again the unique support speed of the GP-Crew… you guys are incredible. :+1: :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for the User Manual PDF! Much appreciated

2 Likes

Yes! Thanks for the PDF version of the v4 manual!

2 Likes

This is incredibly helpful and useful, but I don’t understand why it’s not linked on the User Guide page of the website. The problem there is that although it has a function for printing the User Guide, it is only the section that you are in. There is still no way to download the complete manual there that I can find. It is here though so I am happy. Just a recommendation…

1 Like

'cos we’re good at writing GP software — website pages, not so much!!!

5 Likes

The software is first class, and GP4 is a huge improvement over GP3 for me. Used to have occasional crashes but 4 has been bulletproof so far. Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Thanks SO much…I must admit am so use to reading manuals as PDF, I really struggle with the standard manual…often just taking my tablet with me and reading through stuff on the train, when waiting etc and sometimes its in a black spot (train especially)
Really appreciated

A link to the PDF file is on the support page

2 Likes

Is there an updated manual available to download? The new features look really good. Will download the update soon

Did you check the support page?
Or click Help - Documentation on the new version

Thanks!