UI Improvements

Hi, I’m fairly new to gig performer so please correct me if any of this is possible and let me know how
Having the ability to lock position on shapes and widgets which stops them from moving and being selected would be great.
Being able to group widgets together and set the plugin to all of them so you only need set the parameters, and being able to save the group as an object so eg audio interface or guitar rack.
having a basic 3-band EQ on the Gain controls like a channel strip would be great.
On the audio player being able to set a start and end marker, so it only plays the bit you want, and having a fade in and out would be an added bonus for the markers.
Awesome product I am using it with 3 mics, 3 guitars, and keyboards; as well as using the audio player for song intro’s controls the Focusrite brilliant, I’m also using touchOSC on a iPad to control the main levels
for those using touchosc, ive bought a WiFi 6 tplink hub and it work great as it is above all the pub wifi channels.

Are you still using GP 3 ? This behavior has been improved in GP 4 where you can also undo unwanted widget moves in EDIT mode.

No im pn the latest version, i put coloured shapes to “group” mocs guitars etc but have to move them eveytime i want to lasso things.

Reviving this one because while you can lock a widget entirely so it can’t be adjusted, it would also be great to have a way to lock it’s position only, especially when editing. I usually mock up a layout before I assign any plugin parameters. When I get around to assigning those parameter, inevitably some widgets will move slightly when selected, so I have to spend a LOT of time realigning things because my OCD demands it.

1 Like

I have to agree with this. When I am trying to tweak a widget, I think I often inadvertently move it. It would be nice if the widget didn’t move when you are adjusting its values.

2 Likes

Same here, happens nearly every time I’m in Edit mode.
It’s been brought up before, and it will continue to be brought up. :slight_smile:

There’s a difference between wanting to edit panel layouts and wanting to edit the values of the widgets in those layouts. So long as they are both affected by the same Edit mode, we will continue to have these issues where one gets inadvertently affected while adjusting the other.