Turning song/lyrics/chord pages with AFP+MFP..need a script?

Hi everyone,
I would like to know if it’s necessary to get a script to succeed turning pages when AFP + MFP are playing to avoid music stop ?
In the setlists I succeed to turn the pages using the songparts, but when the song part changes the Audiofile and midifile player stop…annoying :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Thanks a lot for your help

Do the different song parts reference different rackspaces and their variations?
Where did you include AFP and MFP, in the local raüackspaces or in the global rackspace?

Can you upload this gig file?

Hi Paul,
The AFP and MFP are synchronized in each Rackspaces with Audio and midi already charged.
For the same song there is only one rackspace and no variations ( no sound to change during the song for the moment, maybe in futur songs )
I created setlists to permit turning pages with the " songpartname ".

Please explain that?

When you switch the SongParts what happens with the widgets for Starting the Players?

Can you upload the GIG File?

Start_STOP.gig (733.0 KB)

OK, please check Ignore Variations on the 2 widgets for controlling AFP and MFP
Ignore Variations should be set to On.

1 Like

When I switch the song parts ( to change the pages ), the song stops, and I have to launch again the widgets=the song ( at the beginning of the second page )

Just " F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C " thank you so much Paul ! !

1 Like

Would be nice to be able to set lyrics to auto scroll based on song duration. Works well in Android app Songbook Pro and others. In Songbook Pro I can simply link the lyrics to an audio track and set the song duration. Would love to be able to do this in GP4.