Setlist mode

@dhj @djogon

@dhj had an idea about why would transpose impact your system. When you transpose globally - we need to reset and send note off messages to avoid stuck notes. We also do this to all midi input blocks and midi output blocks. Do you have may in your rackspaces?

If that’s the case - we’ll have to see how to improve and optimize the process in some future update

Yes i have a about 8 or so rackspaces that require transposing out if about 45 rackspaces this is due to different singers etc. This transpose feature was what was crashing gig performer if u go back and fourth from a rackspace that is transposed globally. But if you just set the transposing in the midi in blocks no problems. Is it laggy on your system when using transposing in song properties. @djogon @dhj

I think I have the same problem…
In setlist mode, I have songs with transpose. When I change to these songs I experience lag. But the change songs is perfect in any song that is not transported.

Yeah - we will have to optimize that process a bit so we’ll file in a bug/optimization report in our system so we can work on it.

Thank you for your reports.

2 Likes