Problem with vst3 on windows

Hi Guys!
Can you please help me to install following plugins - Neural DSP (PLINI, Abasi, Cory, Nolly. Fortin Nameless), Libra from Ignite amp, GGD Smash ad grab, GGD studio cab zilla. They got to “failed plugins” category. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

When you delete the red entries in plugin manager and do a rescan, do they fail validation again?

1 Like

Have you accidentally installed a 32 bit version of the plugins? …cause they won’t be accepted by Gig performer.

1 Like

Got ya! I’ll try to do it. Strange but it’s working on new laptop. Just a “big” PC is a problem.

Hi Schamass! Yeah. I have instaled them again to make shure. It’s working on my laptop but not on PC

Make sure that the folders you installed the 64bit versions is in your VST or VST3 scanning list.
Maybe you installed both 32bit and 64bit plugins, but only the 32bit path is in your folder scan list…

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll try to reinstal them again.

I guess you wouldn’t have to do this, just make sure that you put the correct paths of your (64bit)VSTs and VST3s into the list of the plugin manager, so GP will search for your plugins at the right places:
2021-04-21 22_09_01-Einstellungen
If all the paths are set correctly, let GP scan again for plugins.

2 Likes