Problem with Rhodes Keyscape Reverb assignement

For what it’s worth…I use an iPad with MIDI Designer (could also use Lemur, etc.). I was able to create a Keyscape Rhodes rackspace, open the plugin, right click over the 4 Reverb choices, click on MIDI CC Learn, move any of the controls I have set up in MIDI Designer…and all works perfectly. Rotating a knob or sliding a slider…all go through the choices.
I am on the latest version of Omnisphere 2 (if that makes a difference). If this is working with my IPad sending out MIDI CC messages, I don’t know why it wouldn’t work the same with your X-Touch Mini.

Hey ! Indeed the assignement with sliders and faders works well, it’s with buttons that it seems problematical.
Well… It’s okay after all :wink: Sliders are also good ! I don’t think I’ll need to go throw 3 types of reverb in 0,0002 seconds !!
Thanks for your insight

1 Like

You’re right. I couldn’t assign anything to individual choices. The MIDI Learn function only applies to all 4 choices with 1 controller.

1 Like

@pianopaul; Hi, I realize this was posted a year ago, but I’m having a problem related to mapping KS parameters to knobs in GP4.
Questions:

1. in the image you posted, the parameter listed as “Engine1274_Custom_1274”; is this the default name that is the parameter you’re mapping?
  2. I did the same, however I found that when I re-launch GP4, the mapping is gone and I have to re-map again even after doing a “save” of my rig. How do I make the mapping “stick”? Is there something additional I have to do on Keyscape or GP4?

thanks in advance.