Problem with rackspace graphics on different systems/resolutions

I do my main programming on my desktop PC with resolution 3840 x 2160 (150%) and my gigs with my Surface Pro i5 with resolution 2736 x 1824 (200%) and there’s a problem with a graphics:
Desktop:

Surface:

Desktop:

Surface:

Desktop:

Surface:

Haven’t tried it on some other resolution since I don’t have any other PC at home.

As the graphics is not 100% vector graphics this effect is normal.
You should design in the resolution you have in your Surface.

This cannot explain everything, and I am pretty sure things can be improved. At a time @djogon asked me to report this issue, so it is probably already on a list. The most common issue I encounter is a set of regularly spaced widgets (made with the GP function) that are no more regularly spaced at a different resolution. Look at the slider on the left. Look also at the colored panel of the second rackpanel :confused:

That’s what I tried when I encountered the issue for the first time, but unfortunately it doesn’t help.

@David-san could you tell us exactly how to reproduce this issue. At a first glance it looks like there is simply no room between the widgets so when the resolution changes - GP tries to do the best it can.

During that process however - there are limitations on the size as far as minimums and maximums go which are applied to the widgets and may be the reason you are getting this view.