Problem with panel size

Hello, I have a lot of difficulty with the resizing of the panels. Example, almost all my rackspaces are 4u in size because I use several plugins and in this new setlist mode the rack does not fit integer on the screen needing to scroll with the mouse scroll to see it completely. Any way to solve this?

Besides… reducing the size of the actual widgets or having a bigger screen, can’t think of anything else

You can try the “convert to 3U” or 2U…

Yes, but converting leaves the widgets relatively ugly. Having to re-create them in another size will be time consuming.

Think there are plenty of tools to shape whats needed. (V3 here)33

As a suggestion there could be an option to leave the panel resizable manually because none of the sizes it has fit into full screen in the setlist view. This can be uncomfortable for notebook with low resolution

2 Likes

@dhj a suggestion… feature?

I think they also need to be custom as i use 2 different monitors. A 27" at home for home and at gig i use a remote microsoft surface touch screen and if i set my racks up at home and make them look symetrical and then go to a gig and use the the higher resolution surface its all messed up.