I desperately need some help with a very frustrating issue. I so badly want to buy Gig Performer, it fills a massive hole that I’ve been searching for to make my live sets more fun and live. After dealing with buggy software like Analog Labs, I thought this one would really seal the deal but I’m running into this issue as shown in the video included below.
The issue: Gig Performer works fine for a while and then randomly it will start to glitch out until I click on the Gig Performer app. Sometimes i can run 3-4 track run throughs fine and then the glitches will start and keep happening. Audio seems to be glitching both Abletons audio and GP audio. I have never had these problems before I started using GP. Has anyone else had these issues? If so could you please point me in the right direction to get this fixed? I would be very grateful! If not is there anyone from Gig Performer that could help me resolve the issue? I am on the trial and ready to buy the license if I can get this fixed, if not then it renders itself useless for playing gigs as I need something super stable, this at a gig would be the worst!
My Details/Specs etc.
- Apple Macbook Pro late 2013 15" Retina - 2.6ghz i7 / 8gb ram
- High Sierra 10.12.6
- Soundcard: Motu 16a thunderbolt - Both Ableton and GP sending audio out to stereo channel 7/8
- Ableton: 10.1 - sending midi notes through IAC Driver to Gig Performer
- Ableton buffer size 256
- GP Buffer size 256
- Midi Controllers: Livid DS1 & Midi Fighter Twister
- Plugins used in a current rack: Arturia Arp2600v3, ozone imager, psp springbox, bxcontrolv2, slate VMR, tantrum, DMG equality
- CPU while playing - Ableton 7% & GP 20%
VIDEO CLIP: https://youtu.be/bQB3EkzyKUk