Will update thanks

Could this be adapted?
I need to send a cc message on rackspace open/activated
Chan 16
Cc11
A value of 120
Out of my midi out on my impulse keyboard
Iā€™ve tried all different ways but at a loss now

This should at least work if you use the setlist/song functionality of GP.
For each song part you can send all kind of MIDI messages on activation.

But if you donā€™t use the setlist, i ony see the way of using a small rackspace script.

The midi out block in a rackspace has a similar option to send whatever MIDI messages you want on rackspace change.

1 Like

Ha! Youā€™re rightā€¦ even better! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi, I donā€™t use sellist.

I created a midi out block

And tried using the midi helper but no luck.

How looks your MIDI Out Block Midi message?

I should have read further back in this topic - we already discussed this option.

Midi out block sends to external devices, not to a plugin inside GP.
A scriptlet with an initialization section is probably the way to do this

Yeah Iā€™m realising itā€™s all got a bit confused.

I have set my expression pedal which is plugged into my impulse keyboard to send out cc11 on the midi out plug but only when the value is 120 or greater , which I want it to do.

What Iā€™m trying to achieve is on rackspace activation to send out to my impulse midi out
cc11 with a value of 120.

I donā€™t understand ā€“ what is preventing you from doing this with the MIDI Out block associated with your Impulse?

See the specific documentation here and note section 8 which explains exactly how to do this

@simusix2 does your latest question have anything to do with sending a message to a SWAM plugin? If not, please create a new post, as I still donā€™t understand what you want to do and why. Combining questions in a single post becomes confusing.

3 Likes

For my understanding:

When you activate/switch a rackspace a special MIDI message should be sent from your impulse keyboard?

This I got from Audio Modelling

In 2021, Audio Modeling is preparing to release version 3 of its SWAM Solo Woodwinds instruments by the end of October.

Maybe HOST-Automation is implementedā€¦

Hi . Done everything suggested as your photo.
Have plugged my midi out to midii in on my other pc interface to see what messages are sent when I press and now.
Nothing appears. If I connect my midi in block from my impulse to my midi out block and press keys controls I can see all midi data coming out.
But nothing no data at all sent out when I press send now on on midi out as your picture

On the midi helper page the midi out option on left is greyed out not able to select midi port

Of course it is ā€” you use the MIDI Out port that is associated with your Impulse ā€” you canā€™t select OTHER ports

Still canā€™t get anything out of that port with midi helper
Read all the docs

Check out this blog article: Gig Performer | How to send Program Change messages out to hardware devices and other applications