New videos GP3 from Plugin Alliance

4 Likes

Hey, where is the wolf ? :+1:

3 Likes

And now it is officially released:

1 Like

Thanks @pianopaul.

Congrats guys!

Maybe I wasn’t paying attention, but does the unlocked version get you any PA plugins along with GP?

No, unlocked is the full version of Gig Performer and with the PA MEGA Edition GP can only host PA plugins.

GIG PERFORMER COMES IN 2 FLAVORS!

Deskew Gig Performer 3 - PA MEGA Edition:
This version is available exclusively as part of the MEGA bundle and allows you to run all Plugin Alliance products. Free of charge to all MEGA Users!

Deskew Gig Performer 3 – UNLOCKED Edition
This version can be purchased separately and lets you run ANY VST2/VST3/AU plugins, from PA or any other plugin manufacturer.

2 Likes

Congrats to the guys of GP @djogon, @dhj
Milestone!!

1 Like

That first video with Mo was a great introduction to GP.

Are there any differences between 3.6x and this 3.7 besides the PA Bundle compatibility?

I saw the new Templates feature when creating new gig files.

So I assume we can use the 3.7 Installer from PA Page? But the 3.7 will be released here as well right? Or is it meant to be for PA Users only?

I’m confused. Is there a new version of GP 3.7? If so, did I miss the announcement?

No The PA version uses PA’s licensing system, not ours.

We will be releasing a 3.7. update soon which has some bug fixes but it will not have the template feature that is in the PA version

Verrry cøøl…congratulations, @dhj and @djogon! :+1:

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

Great opportunity to make GP more widely known !
Congratulations to the all team :smiley:

3 Likes

I have the PA subscription, and it was a pleasant surprise to see PA’s GP announcement email this week. Congratulations!

1 Like

Another great tutorial: