NeuralDSP Plugins: Passing Preset Name

Hello All…

I am wondering if anyone has been able to pass the preset name from the NeuralDSP plugin to a label in the rackspace.??

Otherwise, I am seeking help to pass the name from one of eight preset buttons to the label instead.

Many Thanks…!!

The Neural plugins don’t expose the internal preset names, so there’s no way to access them.

What are your 8 preset buttons? Screenshots?

Hello…

I figured that was the case.

Screenshot attached. presets are bottom right corner.

Thanks.

Hmm… just an idea… not able to try it right now:
What if you save (and then load) the plugins preset as a GigPerformer preset, then you should be able to get the preset name (at least) via GP script, or am i wrong?

I’m assuming the pads are sending a Midi message into the plugin to select a specific preset?
With this approach, a script to pass the caption of the selected pad to the label widget would do the job.

Pass widget caption to label

Var
   PRESET_NAME : Widget   // Label widget
   PRESET_1, PRESET_2, PRESET_3, PRESET_4, PRESET_5, PRESET_6, PRESET_7, PRESET_8 : Widget  // Pad widgets
   PRESETS : Widget Array = [PRESET_1, PRESET_2, PRESET_3, PRESET_4, PRESET_5, PRESET_6, PRESET_7, PRESET_8]

On WidgetValueChanged(w : Widget, index: integer, newValue : double) from PRESET_1, PRESET_2, PRESET_3, PRESET_4, PRESET_5, PRESET_6, PRESET_7, PRESET_8
    If newValue == 1.0 Then
        SetWidgetLabel(PRESET_NAME, GetWidgetLabel(PRESETS[index]))
    End
End
2 Likes

Thanks for the script…!!

I figured an array was the way to do it, just had no idea how.

Thank you…!!

1 Like