Limiting after touch

There is probably a simple answer to this,but I can’t find it. I am using Arturia Mini V and I want to get vibrato from aftertouch. However I need to limit the 'intensity" of the vibrato (for lack of a better word). It is easy to do with a mod wheel but not with after touch… i just want a very slight amount applied. I can’t find a way to do that in Mini V, but don’t know much about synth programming. But I also thought I could limit the range of MIDI CC values being sent by AT in Gig Performer to achieve this and can’t seem to figure that out either…

I did it using widgets.
Just map afterthouch to a widget and then map the widget to your plugin parameter, for example vibrato.
Then in the widget you can set the max value.

1 Like

OK thanks Paul, I will try again. I thought I did that and wasn’t able to change the max value…I’m prety sure I am remembering I could actually change the value in the box but it wouldn’t stick and would just automatically revert back to 127 after pressing enter or clicking outside the box.

Setting min or max value is only possible when the widget is assigned to a plugin parameter.

1 Like

Ok thanks very much. I 'll try again.