Importing setlist/songs

I have one set list (main setlist), where I have all my songs (basicly all of my bands repertuar). From that setlist, I make another (temp) setlist for individual gig and I add songs from the main setlist to the temp setlist (for instance: we have 65 songs, but we usually do just 23-25/gig). After individual gig is over, I used to export that setlist songs to a folder (just in case). Now I would like to ‘recycle’ some of the old, saved setlists, and there is no option for it - I have to manually add all the songs from the main setlist again.

If I manually make new setlist and try to import exported songs, GP just says that ‘Songs already exists’ which is ofcourse true (they exist in the main setlist). Is there any plan to make the export in XML format or something similar?

1 Like

Would deleting the All Songs setlist and saving as a new gig to import them into work. If it does - are the PC changes remembered for each song?

I’m not sure what exactly are you trying to achieve? Why export the setlist at the end of a gig?
Why not simply leave it there and maybe reuse it later or after a long time of unused - just delete it.

In other words - why export and import songs all the time if your rackspaces are the same?

It turns out that since the Program Changes in the Song Properties stay the same in any order it’s not necessary to export / import them to rearrange the song order while keeping those PCs.

:upside_down_face:

Great!