I look for a method to operate two targets (same device) with one knob

I look for a method to operate two targets (same device) with one knob
I want you to teach it if there is a solution.

I drew an illustration.
https://firestorage.jp/download/7c51ff2f90a3ae798b68777975cf37a9034a94cd

Hi and welcome to the Gig Performer forums! :beers:
Your posting (and your account) had been suspended by the system because it assumed you were ā€œtypingā€ to fast to be a humanā€¦ :smiley: I guess this can happen if someone uses copy & paste to insert a text which comes (i.e.) from an automatic translator.
However, i changed your user level to ā€œbasic userā€ so you are able use the upload function of the forum.
Iā€™d like to encourage you to do so and upload your pictures directly to your posting and to not use a storage service like firestorage. Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Regarding your actual question, i would recommend the solution to use two (or multiple) widgets and group them together. It might be some kind of optical excess at the first glance but it also will offer you additional possibilities, like scaling the value range of each parameter separately.
If it is only about using two widgets (i.e. knobs), you could group them and hide one behind the other (use diffrent sizes and place them on diffrent Z-planes!), so you only would see the upper one.

4 Likes

Thank you.
I understood the situation.
It is very simple, and your suggestion is splendid.
My problem was settled.

3 Likes

Again,

I want to understand a script.
I tried ā€œoperate two targets (two device) with one knobā€ which appeared in a manual.
However, I do not go well.

The following alerts appear.

Plugin ā€˜cheezeā€™ not found in rackspace ā€˜Rackspaceā€™
Scripting has been disabled for this rackspace
Rackspace (Rackspace)

• Plugin ā€˜cheezeā€™ not found in rackspace ā€˜Rackspaceā€™
    Scripting has been disabled for this rackspace
    Uh oh - GP Script runtime error

Setting does not seem to be worth me.
You watch video, and do you know a reason?

Names are case sensitive!
As far as i can see in the blurred beginning of the video, you named your plugin ā€œCheezeā€ and not ā€œcheezeā€ (like the variable name you are using in your script).

1 Like

Sorry,
It was my mistake.
The problem was settled.

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

No need to be sorryā€¦ we all try to help if we can. And mistakes will always happenā€¦ to anyone. :slight_smile: