How Do I Manager Audio Interfaces Using Rig Manager

Hi,

I am starting to setup the Rig Manager to manger my different hardware setups:

• Rehearsal venue uses DGX-620 USB-MIDI, iRig Keys I/O 25 both USB-MIDI and USB-Audio. Audio is connected to a small keyboard amp stored at the rehearsal venue.
  • Home setup (same as above except Roland RD-800 USB-MIDI), audio goes from iRig into near field monitor system.
  • Live venue has a MIDI 1.0 keyboard, plus I use a UM-ONE USB-MIDI adapter with iRig Keys I/O 25 (only use the USB-MIDI) and Radial USB Pro (USB audio I/F with built in DI and Iso transformers, etc). Audio goes from the Radial to the FoH.

I had no difficulty assigning the different MIDI combinations.

I couldn’t find a way to assign audio interfaces using Rig Manager.

Is this supported? Or did I just miss something in the manual? If it’s not support (yet) it may be a good feature addition for an upcoming version.

Regards,

Darcy

Rig Manager is only for Midi.

Yes, management of audio interfaces is on our list of things to improve.

5 Likes

My rig has to work with 3 different interfaces. What I do is use loopback, and create an aggregate virtual device combining the virtual channels with an audio device. I have 3 instances running: my keyboard instance, my audio instance (keys/guitars/vocals), my output instance (maps outputs from audio instance to audio interface). This is working great for me so far.

1 Like