GP program crash

Yesterday and today, my program started crashing more often than ever. Yesterday about 5 times and today right at the first opening and minor adjustments in the connection view. How do I fix the problem? I am a user of the latest Windows 2004 update. I have an older Windows update on the other computer and it also crashes occasionally. It has already happened to me at the performance. How do I fix the problem? Well thank you.

Do you have a crash report?

I don’t know what you mean. When a program crashes, I always send a message via a dialog box that appears.

The next time gp crashes, can you upload the crash log here?
Sorry I do not know where to find it on Windows.
Maybe that helps
https://www.technlg.net/windows/windows-crash-dump-memorydmp-file/

I am quite sure the bad guy is not Gig Performer but one ore more plugins you are using.

I don’t know if I can do this. When the program crashes, a dialog box for sending a message will appear. Doesn’t send a windows failure message? Problems with Windows often? Would you rather recommend a Mac?

Should be stable,on Windos too.
And many users are in Windows and are happy.
I am using a Mac and I amhappy too.
With the link I provided you, could you locate a crash dump?
When did you send the crash report last time?

I send a message from the dialog box after each accident, but I can’t find it according to the link you sent me. Could it be different in Windows 2004?

Maybe this forum entry helps
https://community.gigperformer.com/t/crash-file-reports/4695

Yes…this is where I found my crash reports.

AppData\Local\GPErrorHandler\UnsentCrashReports

Also, make sure you go to "Users\(user name)\AppData\Local\GPErrorHandler\UnsentCrashReports

80/5000

Great news. I found them there too. Well thank you.

1 Like

What address should I send it to?

Can you upload it here?

GPErrorHandler.zip (430.7 KB)

That’s all right?

Ohhh @Premek what version of GP are you using???

1 Like

are you sure?
I know the recent version 3.7.1

Yes, I’m sure

Do you have different gig files?
Does the crash always appear independent of the gig file?
Are you using predictive load?

I used another Gig file before our communication. I created the file I am currently using from an older file that I have been working on recently. Around June 20, I updated my computer to version 2004, and I’m not sure if the file I’m using now was modified from a file I created before updating Windows. Since June 20, I have been using version 3.7.1. But the program sometimes crashed in previous GP updates. I use Predictive loading now but I haven’t used it before.

When you set predictive load to 3 does GP crash when you load your gig?