Gig Performer 2.0.18 is now available for download.
Gigs and workflow
- Improved rackspace switching time even further
- Implemented ability to export and import the entire Rig Manager setup to/from file
- Front panels can now be saved as templates.
- While dragging a rackspace to reposition it - the rackspace list will properly scroll up or down now.
- MIDI Out LED indicator now flash when events are sent using GPScript
- Added /GetCurrentBPM and /CurrentGlobalTranspose messages to OSC
- MidiOut blocks can now optionally pass through program change messages coming from earlier plugins or from GP Script
- Added ability to hold down ALT key on startup to prevent the script from running
- Added elsif clause to GPScript IF statement
- Added Select - Do statement to GPScript
- Added "in" operator to GPScript
- Added "Panic" function to GPScript
- Added function to get current amplitude of a function generator
- OnActivate in GPScript is now properly called when predictive loading is used (after all plugins have been loaded)
- Changed precedence of boolean comparators in GPScript so we can now write if a>b and c> d then ... without parentheses
- Improved the callback runtime scheduler
- Fixed template for On Activate
- Please see http://gigperformer.com/downloads/GPScript/SystemFunctionList.html for the latest list of system functions
- A draft introduction to the GP Script language is now available at http://gigperformer.com/downloads/GPScript/IntroductionToGPScript.pdf
- Fixed a problem where 1.x gigs containing widgets were losing their OSC handles
- Fixed a bug where OSC server could get shut down on startup.
- Fixed a bug where a globally assigned MIDI control would block all such messages, even from devices not associated with the global assignment
- Fixed a bug where GP could crash if one tried to open a plugin window using the GPScript functions
- Fixed a problem where MIDI Out devices were not enabled as soon as they were plugged in.
- Fixed bug where CC messages assigned to MDI Out block would be sent out twice on rackspace change
- Fixed duplicate / irrelevant OSC messages that were being sent on loading or switching a rackspace.
- Fixed bug where recorder would not work if the audio interface had channels with unusual names.
- Fixed a problem with parameter state saving in MidiOut blocks