Gig file and Blue3 question

Hello again
I have a gig file that is fairly simple. It consists of 6 rackspaces using only Blue3 and IK Media Leslie plugins. Each rackspace is calling up a specific program in Blue 3 and each widget is being correctly controlled by my Nord Stage 3 from a program I simply call Gig Performer. Everything seems to be functioning as expected, However, if I have any of the 6 rackspaces selected and say, move a drawbar and then select another rackspace and then return to the original rackspace that I moved the drawbar, that drawbar that was moved still shows up, which then reflects in the program that it selects in Blue3. Is there a step that I’m missing in which the selected rackspace defaults to its original settings?
Thx

Perhaps you could post your gigfile ? It could help to diagnose what happens in your case…

Blue3 Presets 1:8:21.gig (1.6 MB)

In order to retain the original drawbar registrations you need to (for each drawbar widget) click on “This Value” and “Also Reset on Rackspace Activation” under the Widget Properties.

Not sure I understand well your issue.
What I understand:
1 - Initially your drawbar is at 0
2 - You move it to 8
3 - You switch to another rackspace and come back to the first rackspace again
4 - You drawbar moved back to 0
Is that your issue ?

Correct.

I don’t have Blue3 and I replaced it with Hanon B70 which is part of GP4 distribution. Your gig file seem correct to me. We have many GP users using Blue3 too and they will probably be able to give you a feedback. In the meantime, could you please replace Blue3 by another organ plugin like Hanon B70 to see of you have the same issue?

@musicbysterling This seems to be the way your rackspaces are working now. When I read your initial post I interpreted it to be that you wanted just the opposite.

1 Like

By the way, this is something I cannot verify in your gig file while not having Blue3. Please, make sure you didn’t map any « preset parameter » of Blue3 to a GP widget.

Not quite sureI understand what your are referring to.

Perfect!
That was what needed to be done.
Thank you all!
m

1 Like

Also note that if you are using the Setlist/Song feature in GP, the rackspaces/variations will be automatically reset back to their original states. For example, if you use the same rackspace/variation for the first and second verses and change a widget in the first verse - it will be reset back to its original value when you select the second verse.

2 Likes