Everythings great, just one thing with Sample Modeling

Hallelujah

twould be great if someone made a nice tutorial video on GP scriptingā€¦ hint hint :slight_smile:

GP dudes? :slight_smile:

1 Like

We did - itā€™s called GP Script :slight_smile:

Granted - we need to think about ways to make it easier for people to do what youā€™re trying to do, perhaps with more specific templates and perhaps some wizards.

Having said that, Iā€™m not sure you need a script. If you attach a widget to control CC11 of the MidiIn Block that is connected to the sax plugin (Kontakt or SWAM), when you switch to that rackspace with the sax, the widget should update and cause a CC11 message to be sent.

1 Like

but yes, everything is working perfect now, have i told you lately that i love you man :slight_smile:

so, i just put a button widget in my rack space, assign it to swam sax and set it for controller 11 and thatā€™ll work also?

In the picture it is ā€œMIDI in (OMNI)ā€, but you have to choose the MIDI in block which is connected to your sax plugin.

I donā€™t understand. I specifically said,

"assign a widget to control CC11 of the Midi In Block that is connected to the sax plugin"

I did not say to assign it to swam sax.

This is all in the user manual, specifically MIDI In (OMNI) and MIDI In (OSC)

so under mapping, select midi in ( line 6 helix)

I tried the widget plan, but lost function of my expression pedal, but good try

I find that I need to insert a midi delay in between mid cc# at times to give the command time to work. Iā€™m not familiar with scripts but midi delay works for me. For instance, my drum vst will play a fill on a specified midi note, then I need to insert a midi delay of 2 or 3 seconds to give the fill time to complete before the drum vst returns to its normal pattern.

Hi iā€™m having a similar but just that iā€™m using The trumpet 3ā€¦ iā€™ve assigned cc11(expression) to a fader on my Akai mpkā€¦ Everything works fine until i close GP and Re open it doesnā€™t go to where it was savedā€¦Iā€™m trying to get this to work without messing with the fader that it is assigned to. Please Helpā€¦Thanks

Try saving it not in gp, but as a preset in trumpet 3, give it a new name

As I remember, this worked

Sorry this didnā€™t work for meā€¦I also tried this scripting on the Mr.SaxT but couldnā€™t get it to work. Please help!